lunes, 28 de enero de 2008

Pale (Within Temptation)

05-PALE

The world seems not the same,
Though I know nothing has changed.
It's all my state of mind,
I can't leave it all behind.
I have to stand up to be stronger.

I have to try to break free
From the thoughts in my mind.
Use the time that I have,
I can't say goodbye,
Have to make it right.

Have to fight, cause I know
In the end it's worthwhile,
That the pain that I feel slowly fades away.
It will be alright.


I know, should realise
Time is precious, it is worthwhile.
Despite how I feel inside,
Have to trust it will be all right.
Have to stand up to be stronger.

I have to try to break free
From the thoughts in my mind…

Oh, this night is too long.
I have no strength to go on.
No more pain, I'm floating away.

Through the mist I see the face
Of an angel, who calls my name.
I remember you're the reason

I have to stay


(C) Within Temptation


Photobucket

05-DESCOLORIDO

El mundo no parece igual,
Aunque sé que nada ha cambiado.
Es todo mi estado de ánimo,
No puedo dejarlo todo atrás.
Tengo que levantarme oara ser fuerte.

Tengo que intentar liberar
mi mente de estos pensamientos.
Usar el tiempo que tengo,
No puedo decir "adiós",
Ni hacer que todo esté bien.

Tengo que luchar, porque sé
que al final vale la pena,
Este dolor que siento, lentamente se va.
Estaré bien.


Sé, que debo darme cuenta
que el tiempo es precioso, vale la pena.
A pesar de cómo me siento por dentro,
Tengo que en que todo irá bien.
Tengo que levantarme para ser fuerte.

Tengo que intentar liberar
mi mente de estos pensamientos.

Oh, esta noche es demasiado larga.
No tengo fuerza para continuar.
No más dolor, me estoy hundiendo.

A través de la nieba veo la cara
de un ángel que me llama.
Me recuerda que eres la razón

Por la que tenfo que permanecer
traducción by houseki (GK) 2006


No hay comentarios: